Laparoscopy Surgery for Gall Stone
What is Laparoscopy Surgery for Gall Stone ?
Laparoscopic surgery has now replaced open surgery as the first-choice of treatment for gallstones and inflammation of the gallbladder. .
In order to view into your abdomen and remove the gallbladder, a cholecystectomy is most frequently carried out by inserting a tiny video camera and specialised surgical equipment through four tiny incisions. This procedure is referred to as a laparoscopic cholecystectomy. The gallbladder may occasionally be removed with a single, substantial incision.
- Does not require the abdominal muscles to be cut.
- Less painful.
- Quicker healing
- Improved cosmetic results
- Fewer complications such as infection and adhesion
- Most patients can be discharged on the same or following day.
Costing of Procedure:-
- Appromimate stay in hospital 2 days
- Approximate cost- Rs 18000/-